Zwart Systems requires an enthusiastic and energetic local Delivery Driver / Order Picker. This key role requires a team player with excellent driving record, a clean Driver’s Abstract is a condition of employment who enjoys the challenge of variety and multi-tasking.
Zwart Systems has been in business for over 50 years and is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
- Drive company vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries and supplier product pick-ups
- Analyze delivery and/or pickup address, determine appropriate routes and maintain delivery/pickup schedule
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous product
- Order Picking and Warehouse duties daily or as dictated by work demands
- General shop duties; yard organization, clean vehicles, clean shop
- Perform vehicle circle check inspections daily before and after route
- Perform maintenance checks on fluid levels, tire pressures etc.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns
- Participate in all training as required
- Follow all company safety and policy, procedures and protocols
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee may perform other related duties to meet organizational needs
- Ability to hook up trailer, load and unload product and safely drive with flatbed trailer attached
- Able to complete daily paperwork accurately
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Reliable, punctual and motivated
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Must have Safety Shoes
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must provide a clean Driver’s Abstract as a condition of employment
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.