Zwart Systems requires an Irrigation Systems Designer. The right candidate would be energetic, passionate and enjoy working in a fast-paced workplace. Zwart Systems encourages employee growth and development in a positive work environment.
Zwart Systems offers competitive wages that will be based on experience, knowledge and skill set. We offer vacation time and a health benefit package after successful completion of the probation period.
- Design custom irrigation systems based on the customers irrigation requirements
- Use AutoCAD to generate P&IDs and 2D Layouts of piping and equipment
- Communication with CAD department to generate 3D drawing packages when needed
- Generate quotes from customer requests, both internal and external
- Performs site visits to verify design requirements and accurate information
- Process material lists for all your own projects
- Work with suppliers and partners to fulfill quote requirements
- Work with all departments to ensure best results
- Communication with sales representatives, customers, and industry partners as required
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to multitask and manage your own workload
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Self driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills (both internal and external)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Mechanical design
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Office
- Strong writing skills
- Greenhouse knowledge is an asset
- Understanding of pumps an asset (Ongoing training provided as necessary)
- Familiarity with PVC pipe and fittings an asset
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.