Zwart Systems requires a Machine Operator / Production Technician to join our team. Are you looking for a career with an established, family owned and operated company? We’ve been in business for over 50 years and are considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
- Interpret engineered drawings to fabricate a variety of custom products
- Monitoring the machine operations to ensure that the finished products and components are accurate and quality product is achieved
- Arranging and setting up the material handling machinery
- Participate in all required training sessions
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee may perform other production related duties to meet organizational needs
- Experience and knowledge of robotic/automation systems required
- Working with wire bending machinery an asset
- CNC experience preferred
- Working knowledge of precision measuring equipment with ability to read micrometers and calipers
- Critical thinking with a strong eye for detail, problem-solving skills and the ability to "think outside of the box"
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently, while still acting as a team-player
- Able to work well under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Reliable, punctual, organized with a willingness to learn and enhance skills
- Willing to work overtime as dictated by work demands
- Forklift, reach truck and scissor lift experience an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. as necessary
- Must have your own transportation and safety footwear
Zwart Systems offers competitive wages that will be based on experience, knowledge and skill set. We offer vacation time and a positive work environment. We offer a health benefit package after successful completion of the probation period.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.