Zwart Systems is currently searching for an Order Picker/Warehouse Associate that has energy, excellent work ethic and takes pride in a job well done. Must have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
Zwart Systems has been in the irrigation business for over 50 years and is considered a market leader specializing in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
- Receive products to the Stockroom, check on accuracy and quantities
- Stock shelves
- Accurately pick orders from pick lists / sales orders
- Identify order picking priority
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Keep the Stockroom properly marked, well organized, clean and willing to participate in making improvements
- Work with ERP software system to receive product, make cycle count adjustments and use the systems information to fill orders
- Work with Purchasing Department on resolving discrepancies
- Moving materials within and without the Warehouse to designated areas
- Build skids and crates for product shipping as required
- Work with all departments to fill needs of the company
- Participate in training programs as required
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be reliable, responsible and have an exceptional work ethic
- Must be capable of working well as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift
- Must have own safety footwear
- Able to work effectively under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Adapt well to change
- Understand the importance of meeting demands on time and accurately the first time
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with WHMIS and SDS
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written and inter-personal
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment is an asset
- Problem-solving skills is an asset
- Forklift and Reach truck experience an asset
- Warehouse and Stockroom experience
- Greenhouse and/or Irrigation experience is an asset
Zwart Systems offers a comprehensive health benefit package upon completion of probationary period, two weeks’ vacation and a positive work environment with opportunities to grow within the organization. Competitive wages will be based on skill set and experience.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Zwart Systems is currently following all necessary protocol to keep our employees and visitors safe. Please respect our facemask and physical distancing policies. Thank you.