Zwart Systems requires an Order Processor and Inside Sales person. We offer you a great place to work with a positive work environment, a stellar team of people to work with and the opportunity for growth. The right candidate would be upbeat, energetic, passionate, someone who can take the initiative and has proven negotiating skills. Zwart Systems has been in the irrigation business for over 50 years and are considered a dynamic and innovative market leader specializing in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
- In depth knowledge of all existing product lines
- Accurately transcribe customer’s requirements to Sales/Work Order
- Handle and process inside sales calls from customers
- Process orders in Genius ERP system
- Accurately file back-up paperwork
- Work will Operations, Shipping, Warehouse, Design and Production departments as necessary to ensure best results
- Participate in meetings as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, safety protocols and quality management
- Attend training sessions as required
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee may perform other related duties to meet organizational needs
- Proven experience and skills in Order Processing and Inside Sales
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Strong computer skills and aptitude
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and managers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Able to work well in high pressure situations
The position is full-time Monday to Friday; 8am to 5pm. Zwart Systems offers the successful candidate two weeks’ vacation and competitive wages that will be based on education, skill set and experience. A company benefit package is offered after successful completion of the probationary period. Zwart Systems encourages employee growth and development with opportunities to flourish within the organization.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Zwart Systems is currently following all necessary protocol to keep our employees and visitors safe. Please respect our facemask and physical distancing policies. Thank you.