Zwart Systems requires a Production Technician to join our team.
Are you looking for a career with an established, family owned and operated company? We’ve been in business for over 50 years and are considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry.
We offer fulltime dayshift employment, Monday to Friday in a team-oriented environment. Do you have exceptional work ethic? Take pride in your work? Like to learn new skills? Then we may have the job for you!
- Experience assembling finished product, both mechanical and electrical
- Experience with measuring, using die-grinders, disc-grinders, and other hand and power tools in a production setting
- Cutting various materials with various tools
- Must be conscientious and have a good eye for detail to ensure that quality product is achieved
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned and dictated by work demands
- Critical thinking, resourceful, and the ability to "think outside of the box"
- Able to work well and accurately under pressure - in time sensitive situations
- Reliable, punctual and organized
- Willing to learn
- Participate in all required training sessions
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team
- Forklift, reach truck and scissor lift experience an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. as necessary
- Work within company procedures and safety protocols
- Must have your own transportation and safety footwear
Zwart Systems offers competitive wages that will be based on skill set and experience, two weeks’ vacation and positive work environment. We offer a comprehensive health benefit package after successful completion of the probation period.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Zwart Systems is currently following all necessary protocol to keep our employees and visitors safe. Please respect our facemask and physical distancing policies. Thank you.