Zwart Systems requires fulltime, permanent Service personnel who has greenhouse equipment knowledge and/or electrical and plumbing knowledge with a mechanical aptitude. You would service, diagnose and repair our customer’s Irrigation equipment at the customer’s facility or via technical phone support. A clean Drivers Abstract and the ability to travel overnight as dictated by work demands and customers service/install needs is a condition of employment.
We are willing to invest our time in training, if you are willing invest your time in learning and providing our customers with exceptional service. Zwart Systems recognizes, and rewards hard work with growth opportunities and financial compensation in a great work environment and a terrific team of people to work with.
- Greenhouse mechanical systems experience would be an asset
- Irrigation experience an asset
- Plumbing experience preferred
- Experience in horticulture industry an asset
- Experience in using hand and power tools
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Experience in general labor and mechanical fittings
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Above standard customer service skills and strong phone skills a must
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to travel and work out of town overnight as deemed by work demands
- Detail oriented, task oriented and able to follow direction
- Strong ability to function well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, must complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Reliable, punctual and motivated
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work well individually or as part of the team
- Valid G Licence with clean driving abstract is a condition of employment
- Work within all company procedures and safety protocol parameters
- Must have your own transportation and safety footwear
Zwart Systems offers the successful candidate vacation time and competitive wages that will be based on skill set and experience. A health benefit package is offered after successful completion of the probationary period. Daily per diem is paid when out of town travel is required.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.